Friday, December 28, 2012

I can't live without...

My wireless mouse and keyboard

By: Trish Robertson



Being a lefty in a right-handed world, you can get accustomed to certain things like cutting with regular scissors and even learning how to bat right-handed on a softball team, but some things like controlling your mouse with your right hand is just not comfortable.

My co-workers tease me regularly because I’m constantly re-arranging my office, but it’s been since I got my new wireless mouse and keyboard last year that I’ve rearranged anything.  Having these two items allow me to place everything exactly where I need it to feel comfortable without having to run wires and cables all across my office. 

Speaking of rearranging…I think it’s due time to see how my cork board looks behind me…


No comments: