Thursday, September 4, 2014

President's Word

From Heidi Taulman, APR

Well, hello their FPRA champions!  I am humbled and honored to be the new President of the Southwest Florida Chapter of FPRA – the 3rd largest in the State I might add! I'm excited to start this journey together with you and the terrific team of professionals on the leadership team.  I encourage you to take a look at the Board and Leadership team members and get to know them. We are lucky to have such a dynamic group.  I also encourage you to reach out to me if you have questions and just to say Hello!

This year’s theme will be about superheroes and we hope you will use the tagline #findyourPRsuperhero throughout the year to congratulate others on their work, share great tips with others and encourage your FPRA team to develop professionally. As this year’s State President of FPRA, Rachel Smith, APR, CPRC, says “Accelerate your career at light speed with FPRA.”
 I encourage you to take a look at the excerpt from Jason Nazar about Superheroes’ traits in the newsletter.  I like all of these traits, but this one stands out for me and FPRA – Superheroes can do it by themselves but are more powerful in teams… (www.JasonNazar.com)  The Southwest Florida Chapter of FPRA is a team of superheroes working towards the betterment of you and your profession.  Thanks for being part of that team!
Don’t miss out on your first superhero mission – Attend PRU on Oct. 10th.  It is truly going to be a great educational opportunity you won’t want to miss!
I appreciate all of you, your ongoing support and look forward to working with you!

#FindyourPRsuperhero

-Heidi Taulman, APR



No comments: