2. Sponsorships – This year we reintroduced annual sponsorships and continue to offer sponsorship opportunities for our special events. Though we have a healthy treasury now, sponsorships are still crucial to the sustainability of our Chapter. They provide an opportunity to reach and educate our members and to cover the costs of producing programs as well as any dip in attendance or speakers fees. Without sponsorships our Chapter would not be able to provide the frequency and caliber of programs that members have indicated they want through surveys.
3. Chapter luncheons – Typically a nominal profit is made off our Chapter luncheons. Member participation in Chapter events from luncheons, to mixers and professional development seminars is crucial to maintaining a healthy treasury.
· Scholarships to annual conferences,
· Sponsorship of annual conference,
· Chapter programs and special events
· Maintains Chapter resources like our web site
· Image Awards
· Chapter Awards