Monday, April 16, 2012
Our Professional Network is Growing With Your Help!
By Jessica Clarke
We have had a great group of new members join FPRA in recent months, and I hope that this trend continues. Most of you have been members for a few years now, and know the value a membership in FPRA has to offer. Southwest Florida is such a large area, and I know there are many more amazing professionals that may not know how beneficial a membership to FPRA is. If you know of someone who would enjoy being a member and find great value in membership, then invite them to a meeting or special event to see what we are all about. We have quite a few great events lined up in the next few months.
I want to welcome those members who have joined FPRA within the last year, and hope that if you see any of these members at future events, get to know them! I know that they have as much to offer our organization as FPRA has to offer them.
· Patricia “Trish” Acquafredda, Trace America
· Craig Bamberg, Allen Systems Group/ASG Software Solutions
· Jessica Boles, Charlotte Behavioral Health Care
· Pete Cento, The Cento Group, Atlantis Photography & Design
· Crissy Fabian, Investors’’ Security Trust Company
· Alex Fernandez, Pushing the Envelope, Inc.
· Ed Fox, Fox Electronics
· Mike Jackson, Jackson PR
· Sarah Nadal, Shell Point Retirement Community
· Kimberly Royal, Riverchase Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery
· Laura Ruzicho, Edward Jones
· Patrice Shields, Center for the Arts of Bonita Springs
· David Simmons, PR Graduate
· Hallie Visaggio, Visaggio Community Consulting, LLC
· Kacey Weaver; Priority Marketing
For those still considering memberships, we still have a few partial scholarships available to help them take that next step. If you know someone interested in a membership scholarship, please have them send two to three paragraphs to Jessica Clark, APR outlining their financial need, involvement in chapter activities, their commitment to professional development and how their participating in FPRA will benefit the chapter and their professional career.
If you have questions about membership or renewals, you can contact the president-elect and membership chair, Jessica Clark, APR at (239) 454-2071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.