|Winners of the Grand All Image Award from Lee County Port Authority at the 2011 Local Image Awards.|
Recognizing the best public relations, communications, and marketing efforts in Southwest Florida during the past year, this year’s Image Awards recipients are:
- “SWFAS Celebrates 30 Years of Recovery” by Kevin B. Lewis of SWFAS and Susan Bennett, APR, CPRC of Susan Bennett Marketing & Media, L.C. Image Award and a Judges’ Award.
- “Child Care Turns the Corner” by Beth Lobdell of Child Care of Southwest Florida and Susan Bennett, APR, CPRC of Susan Bennett Marketing & Media, L.C. Image Award.
- “Rocket Harley-Davidson Ownership Transition” by Samantha Scott, Pushing the Envelope, Inc. Award of Distinction and Judges’ Award.
- “Posing for the Cure” (calendar) by Susan Lindenmuth, Estero Fire Rescue. Award of Distinction and Judges’ Award.
- “Early Learning Coalition Literacy Buddies” by Samantha Scott, Pushing the Envelope, Inc. Award of Distinction.
- “2010 Southwest Florida Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure” by Miriam Ross, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Southwest Florida; and Phyllis K. Ershowsky, APR, CPRC and Marie Mosley, APR, PKE Marketing and PR Solutions. Award of Distinction.
- “California Closets Southwest Florida Goes Social” by Samantha Scott, Pushing the Envelope, Inc. Award of Distinction.
The Local Image Awards competition is conducted annually to recognize outstanding public relations programs in Southwest Florida, and to encourage and promote the development of public relations professionalism in our area. Winners demonstrate the very best examples of innovation, planning, and design.
Congratulations to all this year’s Image Awards winners and good luck at the state level Golden Image Awards in August.