Wednesday, April 13, 2016

What's In It For Me? The Value of FPRA SWFL Membership

Guest Blog by: McKenzie Cassidy


Once I joined the local chapter of FPRA SWFL I met an entire network of practitioners with an impressive range of experience and backgrounds. They were all so helpful as I dived headfirst into chairing the Chapter’s largest professional development event: Public Relations University or PRU. My fellow members provided valuable suggestions, assisted with making important connections, offered sponsorship opportunities and shared information about the event across the region. I possessed no significant event planning experience when I first joined and thanks to the support of the Chapter, I feel confident in organizing future conferences or celebrations for my employer.

No comments: